Technically Over The Hill

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ursinus

Reaction score
:shock:

Well, today I turned the big 41, I am technically over the hill, only 39 years left on this earth or so....

Raise a glass with me of your favorite drink and remember that it is a shame that youth is wasted on the young....LOL! 8)

Happy Birthday .
NOW it's time to kick out the jams .
My kids ask me to turn it down . :lol:
Pick up something new and run with it .
Hopefully something relatively not too self destructive ..
Hell at 45 I started surfing . 3 years ago . Total blast .
It's all attitude .
Jam on ! Glass raised ,
Bud

Happy birthday man!! You got me beat by 2 years. I guess I'm not over the hill yet! I'll drink my next Pabst Blue Ribbon in your honor!!

A belated happy birthday, ursinus!

I'm hitting 40 in about 2 weeks so please give me hope that there is indeed life after the big 4-0!

:lol:

flieger67 said:
A belated happy birthday, ursinus!

I'm hitting 40 in about 2 weeks so please give me hope that there is indeed life after the big 4-0!

:lol:
I am playing better than I ever have, plus I have more maturity that causes me to search for ways to play more beautifully instead of trying to show off like I did when I was in my 20's. Also, I try to learn from anybody instead of thinking "I know it all" like I did when I was younger. Also, when you get over 40, you realize that there are MANY players that are better than you....humility is a good thing! Lastly, you learn to look for quality in your equipment instaed of what is flashy. Play on my fellow forumite........ :D

Thanks for the encouragement. I fear, however, that I'm reverting to my youth as I age. I pretty much just use dirty tones anymore. I like to think, though, that maybe I'm getting more refined distortion tones as I age...

:D

Latest posts

Back