Still lusting

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingster911

Reaction score
After an Express 5:25. Really this is one of the better amps to come out in awhile I believe. Every time I go to GC and they happen to actually have their equipment plugged in I play through it. I want one!! Has anyone ordered a custom one? Or seen one? Anyone done any stereo experimenting with it?

I haven't seen a custom one, but I agree that the 5:25 is a great little amp. I bought the 1x10 when it came out last year and am very pleased with it.

My local has a custom made in Private Flame Maple (natural finish) with a wicker cane grill. It is a beauty. But my lust now is for a Roadster to compliment my Stiletto Deuce II.

Just bought one, sorry not custom, but a great sounding amp, gotta love those EL84s!!!Great choice!!!

I was going to order a custom one, but ended up purchasing the 5:25 1x12 in black and a 5:50 2x12 with a tan grille last Saturday. I don't know what's wrong with me...

Mike Duncan said:
I was going to order a custom one, but ended up purchasing the 5:25 1x12 in black and a 5:50 2x12 with a tan grille last Saturday. I don't know what's wrong with me...

Absolutely Nothing!

Latest posts

Back