Stiletto Deuce Stage II + KT77's - Is anybody using these?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGKAHUNA

Reaction score
Eurotubes offers a KT77 option fo the Stiletto Deuce Stage II. Was hoping to get a review on this setup. Anybody tried these? How do you like it? How do the KT77's compare to the EL34's?

I had a bright amp - Marshall TSL halfstack and used these to help tone down the brightness. I popped them in and biased her up and played. They add a little more bottom end and depth to the sound, but i's nothing that going to dramatically effect the overall tone of the amp. An EQ in the loop will easily make loads of difference.

I tried them in my ace and yeah they gave it a little more bottom but it kind of loosened up the sound a little bit if you know what I mean. I tried them for about 30 minutes . I still have them if you want to buy them at a good price .I would try the siemens nos el 34 's . I put those in with a eurotubes high gain kit and the crunch mode is heavenly or should I say hellish.
They really made the amp night and day for me. I also have a new eminence speaker coming to tame the highs even more. I probably should have just gotten another amp rather than trying to turn it in to something else but oh well.

Latest posts

Back