• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stiletto Deuce Stage II FS +STR450 quad

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lockbody

Reaction score
I purchased this in May 2007 new from local dealer. I'm giving up playing out for the foreseeable future, and a Stiletto half-stack is just too much for around the house plinking.

It's in excellent condition and comes with everything you get with a new one (footswitch, covers, manual, etc...). It's only left my non-smoking home twice, and maybe has 100hrs total on it. Sounds great, no issues. a very babied amplifier. Remaining four years of waranty will of course be transfered to new owner.

I'd like $1500 shipped/PayPal'd (e-check prefered)/Insured. Any PayPal users must be "confirmed". CONUS only please. US Postal Money Orders (only) also accepted. Better deal if I don't have to ship. Email me and maybe I'll meet you to avoid shipping.

It'll go UPS Ground and will, again, be insured for full amount. I'll do my very best to beg/buy a Mesa box from my local dealer. It'll be packed to survive the trip no matter what. Power and rec tubes will removed and packed seperately.

I'll also include a set of NOS JAN Phillips rectifier tubes in additition to the stock set. They should be the last set you'll ever need to buy, as they should last forever.

I'm also going to add my STR-450 quad to the deal. These are NOS Seimens for those wgo don't know, and now sell for $300 a quad. Mine are "blue" rated.

I'm "foolishmusician" on eBay with 100% + FB.

stiletto-front.jpg

stiletto-rear.jpg

Latest posts

Back