• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stiletto Ace 1x12 Combo FS Mint!!! SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paytojt

Reaction score
Title says it all. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, I just prefer 6L6 amps. Mint condition, comes with footswitch, cover, JJ power tubes. Asking $1175 plus shipping in USA. Will consider trades... Looking for a Roadster head. Pics can be emailed to those interested since I'm not sure how to attach them. Let me know guys!

EDIT 3-11-2008: Ok, I've decided to take the plunge and list this again. I took some time to make up my mind since this amp really is so good, but after many clips, cd listenings, and demos, I really do prefer the sound of 6L6 Mesa amps. Hit me up!

MusicManJP6 said:
Man, I'd love to hear this amp...

BTW, buy with confidence from paytojt. I got my F-30 from him and love it!

Thanks, MusicManJP6! John Petrucci is my absolute favorite guitarist, by the way.

paytojt said:
MusicManJP6 said:
Man, I'd love to hear this amp...

BTW, buy with confidence from paytojt. I got my F-30 from him and love it!

Thanks, MusicManJP6! John Petrucci is my absolute favorite guitarist, by the way.

Mine too! If you've not played his signature EB guitars, you MUST! I'm waiting on one of his new BFR models to come in. Just paid it off last week but i still have about a month and a half to wait for it to be built. It's going to be the finest guitar i've ever held! I'll be sure to post pics...

Good luck with the sale of the Stiletto! I wish I could take it off your hands, but i'd have to either trade you my Mystic Dream JP (which is not happening) or trade my F-30 plus cash and I don't think you want the F-30 back again (even though it's got all new JJ tubes and a black shadow speaker now... :D ).

This is my old amp, and i can vouch for this one, this is a Tone Monster! I ended up getting a Deuce II, just for the added low end, but an A/B test proved that this ACE had a much clearer, better overall tone than the Deuce, but i needed the low end, so i sold him this Ace. It was in Perfect Mint conditions when i sold it, and i am sure it is still in great condition!

good luck to the buyer!

mightywarlock said:
This is my old amp, and i can vouch for this one, this is a Tone Monster! I ended up getting a Deuce II, just for the added low end, but an A/B test proved that this ACE had a much clearer, better overall tone than the Deuce, but i needed the low end, so i sold him this Ace. It was in Perfect Mint conditions when i sold it, and i am sure it is still in great condition!

good luck to the buyer!

Thanks a lot, bro!

Back