Steve Vai - Jemini Distortion Pedal Demo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was very entertaining. Thanks for the link. Vai has got a great sense of humor. I don't usually play with that much distortion but I may have the check the pedal out.

Saw that last week. Best demo I've ever seen!
"You're a wanker, Vai."
"Yeah. So they say."

:)

Great fun! A bit of self distance and humour goes a long way in this business..... pedal seems pretty cool also..

man, what a great video......

but, Barber Electronics got the jump on vai, with the double pedal thing:

three.jpg

The Dual Discrete is a custom pedal that TPNgear (Bob) can order from B-Custom (the Barber custom shop), you pick two of our "three knob" overdrives and they are built by Ronni in your choice of black, blue or red enclosures with knob choices of black, blue, white, cream, red, grey, you can even mix knob colors on a unit. Drives to pick from are DD LG,DD SS, LTD, LTD SR, and Tone Pump. The enclosure measures 3.7" wide x 5.7" long x 1.77" tall. The package saves space on the width of your pedalboard, eliminates a patch cable, and in most cases adds internal trims, such as; DD SS, DD LG, LTD and LTD SR get internal midrange control.

check out the info here:
http://www.tpngear.com/forum/index.php?s=d95c121af7cc7af695305e11732ee47e&showtopic=1309

Latest posts

Back