• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Mods please delete Stiletto Ace 1x12 combo for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoCalSteve

Reaction score
I've decided to change things up. I've been playing humbuckers and EL34 amps for the last few years and am ready to go in a completely new direction. I'll probably have my LP up for sale soon, also.

I bought the amp new on December 5th, 2006. Played only at home, indoors. Green/tan. I put Tung-sols in 3 of the the preamp slots in February. Comes with unused cover, casters, footswitch and all documentation. Best of all, there is still more than 4 years left on the 5 year transferable warranty.

With the warranty and the hit that I will take selling it used, this is a very financially safe purchase for the new owner.

My ebay username is stevievanhalen and I have sold guitars and amps at The Gear Page and at the Seymour Duncan forum.

NOW $1200 shipped or $1150 local So. Cal. pickup.

pretty much what i just paid for my ACE a few weeks ago.

so what are you going to get instead?

wanna 2.ch dual by any chance?

Thanks Bro, great amp, excellent condition, a really cool transaction.

Take care,

amused

Back