So I just swapped my 1x10 5:25 for an 1x12 5:25

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdm

Reaction score
Sweet Jesus.

There are no words to describe the difference. It really is like night and day. I didn't try the 1x12 when I originally bought the amp because I loved the 1x10 so much. I brought back my 1x10 when it was having some issues and just paid the extra $79 for the 1x12 model. Best $79 I've ever spent.

I'm really pretty speechless right now....it sounds that good.

Yep, they are sweet. Had mine 8 months now. Was in a music shop at the weekend (haven't been in one for about 3 months) and I tried a couple of expensive amps, they were nice but the experience just confirmed that no way would I trade my 5:25 at the moment. :D

Glad you are happy with the new 1x12 version. My experiance was pretty simirlar to yours.

I tried the 1x10 initially and loved it, I have always had 12" speakers and was determined to get something different. I was ready to get the 1x10 and thought I should try the 1x12 just to make sure. I thought the 1x12 would lack clarity and definition compared to the 1x10, but after 1 minute I knew I had to get the 1x12.

Happy playing...

Back