SloCLO 50w and Mesa Dual Samples in here...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massydual

Reaction score
Hi guys...
I've just finished to fine trim some mods on my slo clo hand made amp, the first two samples are of this amp...sorry for the shitty playing and terrible timing in "caught in a web" but I've recorded everything by ears, without headphones, click or metronome..."hell's kitchen" sample has been recorded with a dual recto 3 channel, vintage mode, 2nd channel for the solo, 1st channel for the cleans and 3rd channel for the rythm.
The guitar is an ibanez RG1527 prestige with evo7 and AirNorton7.
Both the amps are operating on a mesa rectocab 2x12 miced with a shure pg58 directly sent into my laptop, without any sort of mic preamp,effect or postEQ...two blunt tracks for the rythms, panned and one straight track for the solos...

http://media.putfile.com/variuos

Comments and critics are very welcome...

A W S O M E rhythm guitars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

thanks guys...

diode rect
bold

clean channel :

bass 11 o'clock
mid 9 o'clock
treble 13 o'clock
presence 12 o'clock
gain 13 o'clock
master 14 o'clock

channel 2: vintage mode

bass 12 o'clock
mid 11:30 o'clock
treble 12:30 o'clock
presence ZERO
gain FULL
master 11 o'clock

guitarmaster said:
18&Life said:
A W S O M E rhythm guitars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I suppose this is your favourite :

http://media.putfile.com/dist-el34

:lol:

ahahah!!! you're right, it's my favourite one...let's see of sombra ome out again :wink:

soundpurist said:
The solo sound good as hell! 2 channels dual you said? Really nice, it blew me away :!:
thanks! but no, it's a THREE channel dual recto 8)

Hmm, too scooped for me.

Its a bit fuzzy too, try somewhat less distortion next time. It will sound a lot more agressive and heavier.

maybe I've scooped too much the mids :twisted: :lol:
the fuzzy feeling is something brought by the conversion, if you hear the amp live, the sound is very smooth...this recording problems is something I'm working on...thanks for your comment!

Back