Single Rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, i have a single rectifier solo 50 head, and i was wondering something about the fx loop... i'm gonna be running a dunlop 95q crybaby wah pedal and a rocktron hush unit through it.... i was wondering where i should turn the fx mix nob to keep the sound i of the amp the same and have a good sound out of the effects too.... thanks

Wah's typically sound best in front of the amp! The rocktron hush unit, you might experiment with that. I would ask, why the hush unit? And then I'd say that these parallel effects loops are better utilized with time based effects like Reverbs and Delays, where the mix knob on the back allows you to blend in those effects with the original, unaffected signal! The manual say's it's best to run the effects close to 100% wet, while keeping the mix knob on the back in the lower regions, as to preserve the amps natural tone! Again, I don't see how a noise gate or hush unit would work in this scenario? Where's your noise coming from :?:

im going to use hush unit because i put the gain and treble all the way up on the amp, so when i turn the volume up i get some noise

Latest posts

Back