Simul-Satellite and Ampeg in Stereo Rig Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmt

Reaction score
I have a Boogie Simul-Satellite and an Ampeg B2 combo. I want to run them both and have a stereo rig. I have a pedal board weith effects and some that I normally run in the effects loop of the Boogie. I know that the boogie is meant to be the stereo chanel to a Mark IV and I am wondering if it has a power amp out? The ampeg B2 has a power amp in an i think I may be able to use that somehow to get theat nice tube sound from the boogie and have the ampeg give it some extra thump. Any suggestions as to how i can run this all together?

I have a Ibanez AD202 delay that I like in the effects loop of the boogie, as well as a DOD rack 2 channel compressor in the loop. I thought about running the out from the delay or the compressor into the input of the bass amp if i cant use the poweramp in. Does that work too? Some help would be appreciated. I want to try the diffeerent options that are availible but i dont know hwich will blow the amp or damage ****. One other idea would be to have a seperate channel of the compressor for the boogie and one for the ampeg. I also sometimes run my Fuzzfactory pedal as a second channel from my guitar to the sencond imput of the delay (in the loop) and am not sure if that is a good idea. Which of these options works and which are not a good ida? Any comments?

Latest posts

Back