Simple noob question about Mark V 35 Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peetr

Reaction score
What kind of 4ohm external cab should I use with my Mark V 35 combo? Can anyone link/point me in the right direction?

Your going to have a slight mismatch there. The ideal set up would be the 8ohm in the combo, and an 8ohm cab, plug the combo speaker and cab into the separate 4ohm jacks. Page 43 in the manual. Not sure if that helps.

I use a Mesa Thiele 1x12 cab with my V:35 combo. I plug the internal speaker and the Thiele into the 4 Ohm jacks when using the bottom cabinet. Have no fear, this will rip yer face off! \,,/

IMG_0608.JPG

What kind of 4ohm external cab should I use with my Mark V 35 combo? Can anyone link/point me in the right direction?
My Mesa 1 x 12 widebody closed back sounds great. I have one for my Mesa Mark V 35 combo. Get the 8 ohm cabinet. Then plug into the 4 ohm on your amp and plug in the internal speaker you have on your amp into the other 4 ohm hole. Remember if you don't use the extra cabinet then plug in your internal speaker on your cabinet in the 8 ohm hole. Enjoy it.

As mentioned above, the 8Ω internal speaker and the 8Ω Thiele cab are both plugged into the two 4Ω jacks.
Sounds great!

The Boogie badge replaced the MESA badge for the sake of matching aesthetics.
I also replaced the nickel grille washers with black ones for a cleaner look.

Attachments

• MiniStackWS.jpg
    MiniStackWS.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 0
Back