Shred Kid!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sideburns

Reaction score
I stumbled on this today and thought it appropriate to post it here because of the amp he's playing! I thought it was cool anyway! I think someone is putting something in the water to make these young kids shred like that. :shock: Wish I could get some of that water! :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFs7W_woIlc

Where's the music? Fancy playing, but annoying. :?

Yeah the second kid is better and more musical. Why is the other guy even on stage? hehe

tell you the truth, it was pretty clear that hes trying to play stuff thats way above his ability level. on the other hand, the kid who was palying gilbert was amazing. :shock:

I found it amusing that kid #1 was wearing a Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon t-shirt. Think he's ever listened to Gilmour play? If so, he didn't derive much inspriation from it, did he!

I gurantee that 8 year old kid is as good as anyone on this site, at shred at least. And think about it, hes 8 not 25. He has so much more that he can learn and hes that good at 8.

Latest posts

Back