Shipping outside US, whats the deal?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitriol666

Reaction score
I´m constantly checking Ebay in hope of finding a Mark IV or Lonestar combo at an affordable price. But I notice that most people will not ship outside US and thats a shame since I live in Europe :cry: I see sellers referring to the "customs-problem" etc when explaining why they don´t ship outside US. But what is the problem as long as I am the one whos paying the customs value when it arrives anyway? And as long as I use paypal etc...Is there something I have missed?

Please enlighten me on the problems that might occur shipping to Europe. Frustrated!!!

Many have been turned off from selling outside of the US only because there are too many people abusing sellers and channeling things out of country and out of reach for any recourse. I am sure that there are some that are completely frightened by that thought and as a way to reassure themselves they just put that in their auction. The craziest thing is that there are just as many dishonest people here in the states as anywhere else.

. . . you also have to consider exhorbitant shipping costs.

Latest posts

Back