• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Series 1 Rect-o-verb 50 watt head. $900

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gnarwailnmt

Reaction score
We have here a series 1 Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb Solo 50. 50 watts, all tube power, 2 6l6, 5 12ax7. Basically a cleaner looking single rectifier. 2 Channel: Output,Presence, Low, Mid, High, Gain with vintage/ modern switching on each channel. plus a master output volume and a solo volume(set it higher then master to boost level). Includes 3 button foot switch (channel, reverb and solo buttons). Independent Reverb Control per channel, 3 speaker outs, slave out, fx loop send and return with mix level control.

That is this amp in a nutshell. Awesome cleans and great leads, i just couldnt produce the metal tone i wanted. AMAZING CONDITION, looks brand new i still have the mesa model and testing tag plus an instruction manual.

There is no warranty due to the previous owner's choice in tubes.
Amp was kept in smoke free enviroment in both houses. I've had this amp since december, and never had a problem with it.

Thinning the herd due to the new Roadster i just bought. Any tone i get from the rectoverb the roadster can produce.

$900, +shipping. Tubes will not be shipped in the amp, but separate. I will make sure this baby gets to you exactly as it leaves me.

I live in n/w montana. Asking $900 plus whatever shipping.

I also heard you can throw these on a greyhound for a nice price.

Latest posts

Back