Sale value

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember out of trying 3 different 2x12 cabs, the VHT fat bottom won hands down. But,at the time they were the most expensive cab too. Thought I seen a few on E-Bay go for over $350.00 used. What are you looking for in a different cab now?

Wow......hey Dual rec......check out E-bay. There is a VHT fatbottom 2x12 cab on there now...the bid is like $560.00.

dual rec said:
Anyone know what the sale value is for a VHT fatbottom 2x12is
New @ MF $795.....used probably $600 +. Prices on all VHT's stuff just went up.
I use a Fatbottom with my daul rec and I hate them together. Too much bass.
J.B.

Yeah I want either a 4x12 avatar with v30's or a recto oversized. I don't really like the sound of the VHT with my amp. It has a really in your face sound that I dont like. I bought it because of convenience at the time not knowing what it was. I want a more metal sound and I can't seem to find it in that cab. THe cab is awesome for everything but I want to upgrade and I'm not getting the sound I want. Trust me it's not me, I have had this cab for a good 7 or 8 months now. Great cab, I just cant get my defined sound that I want.

Any offers. Here is a pichttp://photobucket.com/albums/e384/dualrec221/?action=view&current=IMG_0992.jpg

what is that between your amp and guitar it looks like a mini mesa dual footswitch..... but it cant be... whats up?

That sure looks like a Sabine to me. I still have an old ST-1000 that I had bought back in the early eighties. It still works, too!! :D

As I told a few teachers.."the dog ate mine".
Chewed the corner,battery compartment and tore off the clear plastic over the LED's...it still worked !

yea its a sabine tuner. It is super old. the battery is taped in. Anyway its been a long time since I posted this but now I have played my head through a not very good peavey cab and I liked it better than my cab. I might get an x pattern like the bogner cabs.

Back