Roadster reverb issue

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sec34gtr

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just got my Roadster head tonight (finally!) and it sounds great. I'm still dialing in tones, of course, but off to a good start. I'm having a problem with the reverb and am wondering if anyone else has encountered it. I understand there is a delay between the channel being switched and the reverb kicking in (1-2 seconds, I read the manual!!!), but on Channel One set to Clean or Fat, it seems that when the reverb kicks in it makes an overwhelmingly loud distorted sound when it comes in and before it "sits."

Am I alone on this one?

I didn't notice it on any other channels, but like I said, I just got it and am still digging into it.

Thanks for any help. You guys rule. I've been reading for quite some time, but never posted until now...

Try replacing the tube for the reverb. If it does not stop, you have a problem in the mute buss which causes the delay in the reverb to maintain constant levels on each channel. My RK II has almost no delay and the reverb comes in instantly and quietly.

Latest posts

Back