Roadster and Avatar

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haden olmsted

Reaction score
does anyone use a roadster through an avatar 2x12 cab? and if so whats your take? im really interested in getting one and id like to know what people think before i spend the cash.

I do. I just got them a couple of weeks ago. Played three shows so far and this rig slays my old Crate vintage club 30.(understatement) The avatar is very cleanly and solidly built, plus they were easy to deal with and packed it really well for shipping. Mine is open-back with a celestion gold and a hellatone 60 wired for stereo. Your options (cab style, speaker choice) will depend on what sound you're looking for, but I'd say the general build quality is excellent.
DSC01934.jpg

Don't know about the Roadster, but I have the same cab with different speakers with my Dual Rectifier, and I am loving the heck out of it for louder gigs.

yeah, that clears some things up then... by the way, your rig looks sick, what options did you get on your amp? and how about the cab?

Back