Roadking head series 1 Reverb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fretboyuk

Reaction score
Hi anyone had any issues with the reverb on the roadking series 1 head?
Me and the other guitarist both have the same heads and both our reverbs have just stopped working.........
Doesn't work on any channel...

Anyone had any similar probs?

fretboyuk said:
Hi anyone had any issues with the reverb on the roadking series 1 head?
Me and the other guitarist both have the same heads and both our reverbs have just stopped working.........
Doesn't work on any channel...

Anyone had any similar probs?

No problem with mine . Have you tried it without the footswitch ? Try going through the channels with just the rotary dial on the back . There was some issues with the footswitching logic on some of the RK I's

fretboyuk said:
Have tried without the footswitch but still no joy!..

Dont suppose it came unplugged somehow ? I think it has two small RCA type plugs at one end of the chassis . Its very hard to get your hand on them though

fretboyuk said:
yeah have checked the jacks and they are all fine. just have to keep looking. Thanx 4 ya feedback :D

Does one of the 12AX7s have anything to do with the reverb ? If so that could be the culprit

Barry said:
fretboyuk said:
yeah have checked the jacks and they are all fine. just have to keep looking. Thanx 4 ya feedback :D

Does one of the 12AX7s have anything to do with the reverb ? If so that could be the culprit

The reverbs on RK1's are not tube driven. I'd have the amp checked out by a good tech.

Latest posts

Back