Road King switching

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxnsteel

Reaction score
Anyone using a switching system with the Road King? I'd love to be able to use all the crap I've accumulated with the Road king. I use a GCX and GC pro to control my pedals and a couple rack units, but want to try working it all out with the King and have patches set. I know Mario @ axess makes a lot of cool boxes, and I hadn't asked him yet, but I wanted to see if anyone else was already using something, and what their impressions are. I know I can already do it, just use my CFX-4 and get all 4 channels, but I'd like to not have 4 extra cables, and I'm a big fan of the solo feature and reverb switching.

amp_gizmo_large.jpg

amp_gizmo_back.jpg

http://www.rjmmusic.com/ampgizmo.php

All the 1/4" jacks are stereo, so you use y-cables to connect all the 1/4" mono jacks on the back of the RK to the Amp Gizmo. I'm taking the plunge and ordering one this month, because it just seems to be so much more straight forward than the Axess stuff.

Just a little note: I now offer a single-cable solution so you can go straight into the footswitch jack - no need to have all those cables going to the external switching jacks. I have similar cables for three channel Rectos, too.

Yes, I've shipped one to Australia so far, as well as some to Canada, the UK and the Czech Republic. All of them made it intact. :D

Latest posts

Back