Raw Mode VS Stiletto Crunch VS RA

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afu

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I love Raw mode and I use it a lot for Hendrix or Zeppelin types of stuff. The Stiletto caught my eye recently, but I don't really want redundancy. When I go for the brighter settings on Ch2, I have the gain at noon or below, treble on 3, mid at noon, bass between 11 and 1, and presence usually maxed. Tube rectifier and bold are used as well. Is the Crunch channel on the Stiletto different enough to consider it as another, future purchase? What about a Royal Atlantic? When I do Classic Rock, the volume control on my guitar gets a lot of use, so a single channel isn't an issue.

I am not too familiar with the Stiletto and how it compares to the Roadster. But I do have an RA100....

Zeppelin and the RA100, yes by all means. It seems to have the right base tone for Classic Rock. Also if you have any OD pedals, you can really wake up the RA100 into a different animal when needed. (tried my Boss ME70 with the RA for OD and it sounded good, not that I would recommend a BOSS ME70).

Back