RACKMOUNT Mark V

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should there be a rackmount option for the Mark V?

• Absolutely... bring it on!

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • It would be quite a useful option to have

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • I don't care as long as they start shipping soon

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • No way... racks are for posers with big hair

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ak47

Reaction score
Ok... I suppose that this has been discussed already... but... why no rackmount option for the Mark V ?!?!

I imagine it is probably a design/space issue as there seems to be a lot already packed in there... but for me a Mark series Boogie should always have that rackmount option for versatility and easier integration into larger rigs... what do you all think?

Yes, they should delay the release another year while they completely re-design the chassis to fit in a rack. C'mon, who's with me? :lol:

Seems to me they might be doing the first ones only in one length, just to meet demand. Once they fill all the initial orders, I imagine they'd release a short chassis option. [short heads and combos look so cool!]

-dave

I am in the middle of building a moderate rack setup, and I had originally intended to buy a Mark IV and add it into the Rack. I opted to wait for Mark V's launch, to sadly find that there wasn't a Rack option for it. I doubt they will do a different sized head, as its size is a byproduct of whats within it. Over the several years that it was developed I am sure they had to break down and remove the Rack option.

It isn't a deal breaker, but it would have been nice. I just need to bu a different rack now...

Every time I have asked the Boogie guys about a short head version of the Mark V, they say -- nope -- they couldn't get it all to "fit in there"

You guys need to think outside the box... BUILD A BIGGER RACK!! :twisted:

Latest posts

Back