Quilted Maple to the EXTREME...WOW!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is beautiful and I would love to own it....but with that said I aint paying 5 grand for any amp. they could have an amp that eddie van halen had sold to david gilmour who then found out jimmy page used it after he got it from jeff beck and i still wouldnt pay 5 grand for it!!!!!!!!

Kiteboarder said:
Looks like a bowling ball. Sorry, that's the first impression I got! Hehe.

Quilted wood makes me dizzy when I look at it. That is why I go with the flames. :twisted:
Like the Ohio Players say: Fiiiiuuhh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSC03971-1.jpg

DSC03313.jpg

[/quote]Quilted wood makes me dizzy when I look at it. That is why I go with the flames. :twisted:

DSC03971-1.jpg

DSC03313.jpg
[/quote]

JoeyB. THAT is friggin' awesome! WOW!

av8or3 said:
JOEY B. said:
Quilted wood makes me dizzy when I look at it. That is why I go with the flames. :twisted:

DSC03971-1.jpg

DSC03313.jpg

JoeyB. THAT is friggin' awesome! WOW!
Add in the fact that that's a c+ too and holy crap! Nice getup!

-dave

Old BF Shred said:
The prettier they are, the more the scratches hurt (and if you don't want any scratches, keep it at home and preferably, don't even play it! (That's what museums are for! :lol: )

This is a fact. I have Studio Slips clamshell covers for each piece, and they stay in a locked room when I am not using them (I have cats with claws in the house). I have the same setup in black tolex that gets played 10 times more often. :D

Latest posts

Back