Question about my Dual Recto's footswitch

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBCwanabe

Reaction score
I was wondering if it is normal for the amp to always start on channel 2? Its brand new and every time i start it up it is on channel 2 and all the lights on the foot switch are lit up. Is this normal? Thanks! Russ

LBCwanabe said:
I was wondering if it is normal for the amp to always start on channel 2? Its brand new and every time i start it up it is on channel 2 and all the lights on the foot switch are lit up. Is this normal? Thanks! Russ

mine randomly starts on either channel 2 or 1, and the foot switch sometimes starts up with the loop on, or the channel selector on
or nothing on

no clue why;)

Mine always starts on Channel two, with all the footswitch channel lights lit. Then I just select channel two, unstandby, and go from there!

+1 except my footswitch is always blank, except for the loop on. I turn it off, run through the channels once and the turn the amp off standby with the channel I want selected. It's completely normal, nothing to worry about, if you notice when you turn the amp of, if you're not in channel 2, you'll hear a click, and channel two will light up as the amp is powering down. At least mine does. :lol:

-AJH

Latest posts

Back