Quesion about the control (Power on) lamp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoranS

Reaction score
My power on lamp is dead... I dont like the way that looks... :( :D

Just wondering. Is it the same type of lamp found on Fender amps; a 6.3 Volts Birne??

Since not having a Fender amp, and only been able to look at spare parts of the Internet the question popped up. By the text on the lamp I couldn't see what it is.

Anyway, I will soon find out. I ordered a couple of Fender lamps from Guitar Parts Resource.

Haha! I find this thread hilarious since you are the only poster and still your question was answered, that's awesome. Anyway, what year is your nighthawk? I have a friend looking at either getting a 2011 one and saving some money or dropping some extra cash for an Anderson atom and would like to know what you thought about the hawk.

Well, yes I often talk to myself... :D

Nobody did answer, and I found out for myself, so for the service of others who possibly searches the net for the answer it was the least I could do. Do you never get frustrated when searching and all you can find is the same question, no answers? And IF there is any answers they are written by people who just don't have a clue, misunderstand or just plain being dumb... :?

My Nighthawk is a 1998, I believe it's the last year the original Nighthawk was made. It's a great guitar! There has been a couple of variations; Landmark series and Blueshawk and some limited reissues. Also some Epiphones was made which I have no knowledge of other than that they where mediocre in the '90s.

Here's my Nighhawk, 1998 Gibson Nighthawk Standard DSS3:

my_gibson.jpg

GoranS you sound great I listened to all of your tracks on soundclick, what amp are you using to record those,multiple amp?

Thanks gadgetfreak & StevenL

Just went through my forgotten mail, and hidden in the masses of spam I found the notifications for this thread! Sorry 'bout not checking in earlier!

Thanks again gadgetfreak!
I've used several amps on my recordings. On my earlier recordings I used Line 6 Flextone series amps, II and III series. Still got the Flextone III+ with external cab. It's great amps to record with, and I still use it for recording bass. Have gigged with it many times too.
Since getting the Express 5:50 I use nothing else! I've tested several microphones to record with; fx a Shure SM-57 among the dynamics tested. Purchased an SE electronics sEX1 condenser microphone and it turned out to be very good.

Latest posts

Back