Proud PAPA

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwylde800

Reaction score
hey everybody I'm the proud Papa of a DUAL RECTIFIER,I just received it today,I bought off e-Bay. but the guy got it used so he wasn't shure about the year,so can someone tell me how can I find out the year of my Boogie.thanks :?

Congrats on the amp, welcome to the fold!

Post the serial #, I'm sure someone here can help you out or you could call mesa directly.

take it apart and look for the date its pretty easy i did it the first time the other day it took a total of 6 screws

They don't all have a handwritten date inside. My Tverb did, but my DR does not.
I called Mesa with my Serial number to find out. They can't give you an exact date, but they can give you an estimate based on knowing about when certain serial number ranges were completed.
If I remember this correctly they started the Rectifier series in '92. When they changed to the 3ch version in '00 or '01 they were around 15000 in the serial number count. Mine is 17xxx so he told me it was somewhere in the later part of '01.

jbird said:
Two/Three channel? You bought it not knowing it's age? What about tube condition? :?
the seller told me he hade it for three year and the guy before him hade it three or four years so it's about 7 years old, I just want would like to know,and for the condition except for one little scratch it's A1

Here is the serial# R-007503,it's a MESA BOOGIE DUAL RECTIFIER 2 CHANNEL,IF ANYONE CAN HELP!!!!!

Back