• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Price Drop: Mesa Mark V Rig Shell

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaGod666

Reaction score
Mesa Mark V Head in like new condition. Fully retubed with JJ High Gain Tubes. Very clean. Comes with Amp Footswitch in brand new condition. Included with the rig is an X2 24bit Digital Wireless Set, brand new Boss TU3 Chromatic Tuner, a sick sounding Palmer PDI 09 speaker thru to house DI box, Furman Power Conditioner, pedal and storage drawer, and Safe Case 10 Space Rack for easy and protected transport. The total cost on this rig was well over $3400 and was well worth the cost. It has served me well and currently collecting dust. This is priced to sell as a package. This is for pick up in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.

For just the head...the head is in LIKE NEW condition and I will ship that separately (without the rack and the goodies) for $1900.

I am open to trades as well. I just can't stand this thing sitting around and doing nothing. This needs to go to a good home.

Link to pictures at http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/msg/4444271013.html

UPDATE: $400 for the rig, HEAD SOLD

Latest posts

Back