Pedal Controller Works Great With Mark V

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoneyman

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wanted to share that the Musicom Labs MkIII+ is a looper control pedal that I recently added to my rig. It is working great with my Mark V. For a while now I have struggled with getting the right group of effects and channel switching to coincide with my Mark V.
After a few weeks Im finding that I love the fact that it can route certain effects through my fx loop and assign certain effects before the pre-amp and all fit in a nice lovely package. You can select which loops (effects) you want to turn on and what amp channel to use.. then have them switch instantly with a programmed preset. its balls marie!

I have done the axe fx and line 6 route in the past, but I could never give up my favorite stomp pedals. this switcher allows me keep those and control the amp at the same time. I can program amp functions to change channels, solo boost, and turn on/off EQ. Im gonna have to do a demo so you guys can hear it in action. It even has buffers to limit noise when switching (no pops) and has a mute/tuner out.

It was a little pricey but I highly recommend it to anyone still looking to integrate stomp effects to the mark V and solve the switching (no tap dancing) dilemma.

Pic of the new board
http://www.jasonnovakguitar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Pedalboard-2.jpg

Really nice!

That controls everything the MV footswitch does AND your pedal loops/routing!!! Looks to be the same size as the MV footswitch, is it just about?

Yeah, I hate the tap dance too. Sometimes throws my timing off :(
I totally wish the solo boost and the reverb were inline on the MV pedal so I could stomp 'em both.

Yes basically. The switcher defaults to channel 1, then uses TRS cables to the back of the MV to control ch 2, ch 3, solo, and EQ. the efx loop switch stays engaged. The only control it wont do is reverb, so you would have to keep it on or off to a degree all the time. The mute switch on the MKiii takes over too.

Its actually slightly smaller than the MkV pedal. A few clicks and save it to a preset. All pedals are in the "On" position at the same time. The mkiii filters them and lets use you choose which ones you want on at the same time and what amp function to control. Holds around 240 presets (60 banks of 4).

Latest posts

Back