Ordered a Stiletto...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawg Fan

Reaction score
I have an order in for the Ace Combo. Looking forward to receiving it. I was told the wait is 6 weeks. Seems like a long time for a standard combo, but what can you do. I guess Boogie does not build that many of these.

Week 1 is done. Five more to go...

Waiting is half the fun...ok not really. But you'll be surprised how fast you'll get it. Hell it might not even take the full 6 weeks :shock:. Is this your first Boogie purchase? Anyhoot congrats on the buy im sure you'll have lots of fun... well when you get it. :p

I decided on the 1 X 12.

I currentlt have a Mark IV with the Thiele 1X12. Have had a Lone Star Classic, a Tremo combo, and a Maverick.

This is my first "special" order.

Dawg Fan said:
I have an order in for the Ace Combo. Looking forward to receiving it. I was told the wait is 6 weeks. Seems like a long time for a standard combo, but what can you do. I guess Boogie does not build that many of these.

Week 1 is done. Five more to go...

They have schedule they build amps by . They are building different amps on different weeks . They know when the Aces are coming through the assembly line so thats how they can give you ETA on your order .

Back