Orange 90's 4x12 re-issue cab VS. Mesa 4x12 90's (trad. cab)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebby123

Reaction score
I was very suprised today... ive had my dream cab(orange) for awhile now and decided to sell it and buy a mark iv head its the only way i could afford the head SADLY, I figured what the hell ill buy my dream head(mark iv) and just down grade to a mesa boogie traditonal cab, which i found used on craig's for 450. I was blown away... The Mesa sounded so tight and perfect. The orange was amazing too! but in a band situation the Mesa wins hands down . It was so clear! before everything in the room sounded very muddy and i thought it was my singers mic picking up all are amps, I was wrong It was the orange! great by itself but in a band situation it gets drowned out as if some one wrapped my amp in a blanket. In the end Ive decided @%$# other amp companies im sticking with mesa! For everything ....So when is mesa going to come out with guitar's strap's food and housing? As i said its now my new commandment

P.S. If any one is debating between traditonal and recto...My guitarist has a recto great cab but its no where close to the traditonal in clarity for rythm i recommend recto for lead players/ or if you want a more compressed sound i would go with the trad. cab recto more low/mid traditonal mid/high

Latest posts

Back