Oh man...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgventura

Reaction score
So i've had my Tremoverb for maybe a little over a month now. i never really found my desired gain but i had assumed i could find it in modern. So i had a really good clean dialed in on my orange and i decided to try cloning orange to modern and i think i finally found my sound! so i dialed in the clean for the red channel and now i'm using the orange under vintage and it sounds SWEET and i havent even played with knobs much yet, but i dont think i wanna :shock: :lol: :D

Exactly how I ran mine :)
I loved the Vintage Gain on the Tverb Orange Channel. The Red modern was ok, but just didn't sound right to me. Too fizzy on the top.

It is the opposite on my 3ch Dual Rec though. I favor the modern modes on both gain channels to the vintage gain. If I could find a similar vintage tone in the DR that I had in the Tverb I would be totally stoked!

OK, you totally lost me with that 1st post! But I'll add, on my two channel Dual Rec I run Orange channel Clean, cloned to Modern Red, and channel two in Modern Red!

haha, i cloned orange to modern, and dialed in a great gain on the orange vintage... somehow? and now i'm now using the red blues for my cleans :?

Aah! That's a little clearer! I think? Sometimes, I'll leave that Orange channel cloned to Red (Modern), and switch to Variable Hi-Gain, for a lead tone! And just use guitar volume to clean things up on the Red (Modern) channel! Who needs three channels? :wink:

Just a quick question....

Only the two channel Mesa models have channel cloning, correct?

I see nothing of the sort on my 3 channel recto....

ibanez4life SZ! said:

The option for you to toggle different modes per channel is the same premise as was channel cloning.

ibanez4life SZ! said:

That's a good question ... Does the 2 channel Dual Rectifier have channel cloning like its "brother" the Trem-o-Verb?

jgventura said:
... and now i'm now using the red blues for my cleans
I'm actually a vintage Fender / Marshall guy and that red channel Blue Mode does a pretty good mild clean to mild barely breaking up vintage distortion pretty darn good, I'm sure I could record a guitar track that could surprise some vintage amp afficiandos.

RR said:
ibanez4life SZ! said:

That's a good question ... Does the 2 channel Dual Rectifier have channel cloning like its "brother" the Trem-o-Verb?

jgventura said:
I'm actually a vintage Fender / Marshall guy and that red channel Blue Mode does a pretty good mild clean to mild barely breaking up vintage distortion pretty darn good, I'm sure I could record a guitar track that could surprise some vintage amp afficiandos.

Actually, the two channel Solo and Tremoverb Rectifiers are configured a little different! There is no Blues mode for the Red channel on the Solo head! And for the Orange channel, you have the option of Clean or Variable High Gain!

RR said:
ibanez4life SZ! said:

jgventura said:

yes, i believe the 2 channel dual recs also shared the channel cloning feature

Latest posts

Back