Noob question...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pauliegtr

Reaction score
Hey guys. This is my first Mesa and first tube amp (LSC 1x12). Had problems with the casters. The buttons do not depress. The only way to gert them on is to take the mount off and put them on. Is there any problem in leaving them on all the time since I would have to do this everytime? Told Mesa about the casters... they had never heard of it before.

If those are the same track-lock caster that are on the Recto cabs, I might be able to help.

I know on my recto cabs, depressing that spring-loaded button on the casters can be difficult. Sometimes what happens is the caster wedges the button against the side of the hole it is in, making it difficult to push down. Try putting preasure on the caster towards the other side while pushing down on the button. Some are more stubourn than others. If that dosn't work, try giving it a shot of WD-40 and try again.

...and no, there isn't a problem with leaving the casters on. If you want more bass response or plan on leaving the amp somewhere for a while, you can leave them off. But if you move it around a lot I would suggest leaving them on. Not a big deal either way.

thanks for the replies guys. I am going to try to get them working anyways just in case.

Latest posts

Back