Nomad footswitch

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan

Reaction score
Just got a nomad 55 with no footswitch. Anyone have one or know where i can get one, or a footswitch that will work?
Thanks
-dan

This is a pretty unique footswitch. Your best bet is to bite the bullet and buy one from Mesa.

Check out the schematic, which you can find for the amp on the web -- this includes footswitch info. The footswitch uses a multipin connector. As I recall, the channel switching uses two of the wires with different resistors to switch channels. The amp senses the voltage (depending on the resistor selected at the footswitch) and decides which channel the voltage represents, and does the switching. The Solo and Reverb switches use some of the additional wires off the connector. Finding a multipin connector and wiring all the LEDs, switches and resistors together in a nice box would probably not be worth your time, unless you are good at this sort of thing and have done something like it before.

I have one that I would sell to you.

If you are interested send me a PM

Latest posts

Back