Nomad Channel Switching By Self

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy4011

Reaction score
Hey, I just brought my nomad 100 into a local shop to get serviced because when I use channel one or channel three for an extended period of time the amp gets a mind of its own and starts buzzing and switching channels by its self. It usually goes back to the original channel, but it interrupts any and all playing that is happening. I can't figure out the problem and neither can the pros. Should I send it directly to mesa? or does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? thanks for the help...
-andy-

well it depends wether the warranty is still valid. if you have all the papers and things then, yes, send it into mesa. if not, take it to the nearest authorized repair shop

Mine did this, but changing one of the tubes fixed it . . . for a while.

Now it is doing it again. Maybe it once again needs a tube, but it seems to me this problem is a relay sticking.

Let us know the solution when you get it fixed.

Chris
Boston MA

My Nomad 55 started doing this a while back. The problem was in the connection from the footswitch cable to the footswitch. I had the cable bent at a bit of an angle and the plug wasn't fully in. When I jiggled the cable the problem recurred.

Try removing the footswitch and see if it still happens.
Cheers,
Matt

Latest posts

Back