• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nomad 100 for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilsonthemany

Reaction score
Hey, what's going on. My band broke up so I'm no longer in need of my nomad 100 :( It's sad because it's such an awesome amp, but now I have nowhere to play it loud, and no one to play with. On top of that, I'm in a crunch for cash... the month's almost over.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE AMP

So I'm selling my beloved nomad 100 head on ebay :( But this could mean good news for you, because this amp rocks. This amp is in like new condition, and I'm selling at $850 or best offer. That's whole lot cheaper than an F-30, but with almost as many features as a road king!

I have samples of my last band if you want to hear this amp in action. Kepp in mind that this is a buy it now or BEST OFFER auction, so not only do you not need to worry about bidding wars, but if feel 850 is TRULY too expensive (when it's really a deal), you can shoot me an offer you think is fairer.

Thanks a lot for looking!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE AUCTION

Latest posts

Back