New/old member

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4mulacar

Reaction score
Hi thanks for the add I have 2 Mark 3’s a rack mount and a conventional head both red stripes.
IMG_0357.jpeg
IMG_0356.jpeg
IMG_0587.jpeg

Cool what cabs/speakers are you running with them?
Hi rarebit the cabs are custom made mahogany hardwood with tiger stripe maple accents speakers are 2- Celestion 12” vintage 30’s and 2- Celestion 10” both greenbacks. The cabinets have removable panels in back so I can run them as sealed or ported. I bought a 15” also but it never arrived from the manufacturer (small custom shop in Nashville I wanted to be able to select from the three to suit the room I was playing in. They sound fantastic sorry it took so long to get back to your question.

Hi rarebit the cabs are custom made mahogany hardwood with tiger stripe maple accents speakers are 2- Celestion 12” vintage 30’s and 2- Celestion 10” both greenbacks. The cabinets have removable panels in back so I can run them as sealed or ported. I bought a 15” also but it never arrived from the manufacturer (small custom shop in Nashville I wanted to be able to select from the three to suit the room I was playing in. They sound fantastic sorry it took so long to get back to your question.
The other dog hair cabinet has 2 - 12” Celestion vintage 30’s I bought at a Trading Musician in Seattle and after blowing the speakers I replaced them with the vintage 30’s on recommendation of my luthier (RIP) Mike Lull who been my friend and luthier for 30 + years.

Latest posts

Back