New name and new amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lockbody

Reaction score
Hi all, I formerly went by gintownsound, the name of my little home studio, but this weekend I asked Ned to change it to lockbody, the name of my band. Lockbody is actually the name I use on just about every other board I'm on, but for some reason I chose another for this one. Oh, well. Now it's all better.

Hi everyone. I'm lockbody and I'm a Mesaholic.

I played Marshalls for quite a long time but kinda got fed up with them and got my first Mesa, a Dual. Rec, in the mid/late nineties. I had a Mk IV, a Triaxis, and now own a Roadster. For me, best of all the ones previously mentioned (Although if the Mk IV had the Roadster reverb I could've lived with ch2.)... Clean, mean, and all points in between. There's no mistaking the "Recto" lineage, but there's so much more.

When the Stiletto first came out I was intrigued, but reviews from high gain users kept me from jumping, and also kept me from trying a Stage II when I bought my Roadster. Big (expensive) mistake. The Stage II gives me every thing I want. I dialed in "my sound" within minutes. a quick trip through "Into the void" during tuning got me and the band really fired up. England/New York/Detroit/lockbody - everything I always wanted out of a Marshall without a bunch of pedals - Thank you Mesa.

Back