The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgreene682

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

As of yesterday I have officially joined the Mesa Boogie community! I have a Mesa Mark V 25 head on the way and I'm going to set it up with a 1x12 Neo Creamback cab. I'm a bedroom player so I'll be playing it either on 10w or through headphones. I'll be playing it with a rotation of a Player Strat, Player Tele, and Les Paul Standard 60's. Looking forward to it arriving and happy to be a part of the community!

Hey everyone!

As of yesterday I have officially joined the Mesa Boogie community! I have a Mesa Mark V 25 head on the way and I'm going to set it up with a 1x12 Neo Creamback cab. I'm a bedroom player so I'll be playing it either on 10w or through headphones. I'll be playing it with a rotation of a Player Strat, Player Tele, and Les Paul Standard 60's. Looking forward to it arriving and happy to be a part of the community!
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! Note: the 10W and 25W aren’t that much different in volume for bedroom levels, maybe 4-5 dB. The main difference IMHO is the slightly beefier sounding pentode 25W vs the slightly thinner 10W mode. The Mark V:25 is just a killer little amp - all modes sound really, really good.

Latest posts

Back