New member from FL

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Th3T

Reaction score
Sup my fellow Boogie enthusiasts. My name is Rich. I play guitar and my favorite Mesa amps are the Rectifier series. I own an older 2001ish 3-Channel Dual Rectifier similar to the one Ryan (Fluff) Bruce has been showing on his YouTube channel recently. I listen to and play a lot of death metal, particularly Cannibal Corpse. Cannibal is the reason I got into Mesa amps. Their tone is so thick and brutal it is a masterpiece. I enjoy trying to recreate the tones of their different eras. I also really like the sound of the Mesa Mark series amps but have not got to play a real one yet (only the Neural DSP plugin). I look forward to nerding out with you guys over setups and experimenting with new ideas.

Welcome to the forum!

Fellow Recto lover here, started in 2001 with a 3 Channel Triple, sold it to buy a Roadster in 2007. Still own and play the Roadster, my desert island amp for sure.

Dom

Nice, what made you go for the Roadster and sell the Triple? Does the Roadster have more of a '2-Channel' tone?

Back