New Mark III owner

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arispouncey

Reaction score
After a myriad of login issues and a two year absence on this glorious board, I triumphantly return with a NAD post for my purple stripe simul-class mark III. I feel like Ive been missing out on tone after 6 days with this thing. It blows my duece II completely out of the water so much so that im probably trade my duece for another one of these bad boys!!! If someone can/will remind me how to post pics i will certainly do so!!!!

Upload your pics to photobucket or a place like that, it's free, then copy the image code and paste it where you submit replies, very easy.

Congrats and welcome to the club!
I am almost embarrassed to say it but the Mark III is my favorite amp. I just love that in your face crunch. It has the tone of a IIC+ but more aggressive.

screw the iic+ Im in awe with this thing and im prowling like a pedo for another one. I really want a blue stripe combo to run in stereo with this thing. Then ill track me down some theile cabs and ill have me a 4x12 mark III mini wall.

arispouncey said:
...ill track me down some theile cabs and ill have me a 4x12 mark III mini wall.
Or a pair of vintage 2x12s will do the same job. :twisted:

And if you get complacent, start experimenting with NOS preamp tubes. I recommend an old RFT in V3 for some serious darkness. :mrgreen:

Back