New Mark IIC+ Owner...Need help!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glawk

Reaction score
My new 60 Watt short head mark 2C+ came in the mail today, but I was hoping someone could help me to restore it back to new shape.

Firstly, I want to make sure ive got original transformers.

The numbers I have got are as follows:
60-162318 (606 432) and T60-152019 (606 422)

Its serial 143XX, and says 3/85 on the bottom of the chassis.

It is a reverb short head, but the tank is missing. I need some direction on how to replace it...and what part I would need or where I could order a new reverb tank. I am not familiar with the specifications on the reverb tank that goes with this amp...hopefully someone can enlighten me.

Also, one of the dials broke off...its not actually the plastic dial but the pot. What part do I need to replace it?

Finally, if I wanted to retrofit a new headshell (like a hardwood or something) which amps could I use as a donor? Ive heard Mark III's work and maybe the other mark II's as well?

Oh I almost forgot...I didn't get an EQ on mine. How do I set the amp to get the higher gain settings? Is the pull on the Volume 1 essential (thats the one that is broken and I can't pull it out...maybe thats why)? Ive got an MXR 10 band EQ...I'm looking to get that petrucci lead out of this thing. If anyone has settings that they use with the MXR EQ to cop that tone please advise!

I realize this is a lot... thanks for your responses in advance.

thanks for the reply, that answers my questions on the tone controls. Still wondering about my other questions.

Latest posts

Back