New LSS Head and cab w/ little problem

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zm4

Reaction score
Hi guys,
A few months back I sold my LSC head and 212 cab to buy a smaller lighter LSS head and 112 setup. Let me say Im glad I did. I cant stop playing it. Awsome, Its all I could ever ask for in a small working rig, It sounds good with strats and les pauls. Now, here is the problem. my head and cab where shipped together new and the tan jute grill does not match. One is darker than the other and its quite obvious. We checked them individually at the store. But when I put it together at home I noticed it. I live 90 miles from my dealer whom I will contact monday. Has this happened before? I just wanted to see what you guys thought. I will also contact Mesa myself. I just think for the money these things are odd.

My tan jute grills don't match either but I got over it. I suppose you'ld have a right to expect them to match if they were ordered and shipped together and I'll bet Mesa will help you resolve it since they encourage folks to order multiple pieces at the same time so they do match.
Give them a call 707-778-6565
Jim

Thats exactly what I did, well my dealer (Hix Bros. Arora) did. It seems that Im not the only one. Recently they changed supplyers of the jute and some old grills got mixed with the new. The new jute is darker and not as tight of nit. I ordered a LSS head and 2 1x12 LS cabs and one has the old light/tight jute. So, Mesa got back and where very healpful by sending a complete new grill out. It should be here soon. I think the service so far has been outstanding. More later.

z

Latest posts

Back