New cab finally.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humbility

Reaction score
I finally went and did it. After pining over what to buy....I bought a Recto 4x12 slant cab to go with my Single recto head. No more screwing around....no more "what should I get?". I love it.
Plus they match. lol
Anyways....just felt like getting that out.
Hum

Nice man, I have the same head with a traditional cab slant cab. I couldn't be happier.

Congrats!
I have had both the standard and traditional Recto cabs, and I love them both.
I have heard some say they don't like Boogie cabs, and I can not for the life of me figure out why. They sound great, they look great, they have great features to them (the caster system alone is gold to me)
I would have to say the only thing I don't like about boogie cabs is the weight, but I am willing to deal with that because I love the tone of the cab, it compliments my DC-10 so well!

Got a chance to show test her this weekend. My band played a festival called Bandranch. 3 days....20 bands...lots of people....Ticketmaster event. The thing sounded amazing. Even the old country guys were all like..."OH...is that your Mesa? Sweet!" Imagine an old dude with a lap steel in his hands gushing over a Mesa...LOL. What a blas that weekend was. After the bands we had the campfire going....about 50 or so people all in our site...singing, playing bongos, acoustics, EVERYONE had a great time. MAN I live for that ****. Anyways...end rant and rave session.
Hum

Back