New Boogie owner and blown away!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topalchohol

Reaction score
Hello all. This weekend I became the proud owner of a Mark 3 combo, blue stripe, all options, EV speaker. Almost in new condition. I never would have beleived a small little amp could sound so huge! (or weigh so much). I probably will do the r2 volume mod eventually. I can't beleive the dynamics of this amp. I've never owned an amp that could do chimey cleans and thunderous crunch rythyms let alone pull off a liquid solo tone all without changing a knob. I am extatic and glad to be at last a boogie owner! :mrgreen:

bartchamdoh said:
Yup there the best amps in the world lol...what stripe did you get? it,s a jiffy marker swipe above the power chord.
Blue stripe. It was in my op, you just must of missed it. I feel lucky to have this little monster. How did Mr. Smith do it?

boogieslayer said:
now that you have found boogie there will be no others ! :mrgreen:
Yep. the only other 2 amps I gas for are an electradyne and one non Mesa, a Splawn Quickrod, But I did prefer the ED by just a smidge. I also like single recs but don't think I'd ever really use it as much as this Mark to justify it. This is the only amp I've owned where I can dial in my sound without any outboard crap to muck up the sound. Straight in for the win! :twisted:

Back