NEW BABY ON THE WAY

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MesaGod666 said:
Congrats! I have two life changers myself and they're a blast to be around when they get to be about 5 months old.

+1 on around 5 months old. For me it was when my daughter was around 6 months. Now she's a brutal 3 year old. My new baby I'm sure will be a blast at birth too lol. I'm happy. Thanks guys. Nothing like filling the house with tax write offs.

Congrats, and best of health for the family.

every one i know that has a girl 3 years old and a new baby has told me that after a few months the little girl says something to the effect of "ok can we give him back now, i don't want him any more" hahahaahhahah (their cute)

Congrat's to you guys with kids on the way. The anxiety and stress you're walking around with are some of life's most magical elements!! (of course.....it transitioned me from having a cool music room to having a Boogie at the foot of MY bed.......)

Congrats to you and your family. I have two angels my self and they rock my world everyday. Love 'em more than life it self. :D

Sixstringpsycho said:
I'm pretty stoked about my second kid. Gratz to all of the others having or that have just had new babies. May they all be in good health.

WOW, looks like the board's inspiring everyone . . . my 3rd son is coming out next April too!! :D

CONGRATS BRO!! and dont worry, the 2nd is WAY easier to rise than the 1st 8) and yes the ED will came to you soon, just after the first skirts buying :mrgreen: :wink:

Back