New 5:25 + It's a winner no doubt!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaxis

Reaction score
I am an amateur player but like nice gear. I started messing with the guitar a few years ago for about 6 months and then stopped. I recently picked it back up about a few months ago and decided I would dedicate time every day to it but wanted nice tone - meaning great small-ish amp and nice guitar that I enjoy. I just like nice stuff and being 44 years old with some money in the bank, why not? Anyway, just posted a video using the Express 5:25+ at home, all 5 watt mode.

Anyway, this amp is fantastic in all channels - clean to burn and in between. For a rock solid all American made amp the price is actually good for this guy, especially for all of you who actually USE the amp and gig. :) For me it is overkill but I will have this amp until it dies or I die (as well as the guitar). I am sure there are others like me who like quality gear and only mess around at home or with friends.

Years ago I did test out the standard 5:25 1X10 and liked it but this + 1X12 sound much better to me in all channels. Below is a video I made of some of the sounds but I did have a delay on in some of it and a reverb pedal as well for a couple parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4_GF2rM2nk

To those who are still looking for 5:25 SOUND demos, here you go.

Latest posts

Back