• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New 2x12 Lonestar cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLBoogie

Reaction score
I just received a new Lonestar cab from Hollywood Mesa less than three weeks ago. It is the 2x12 model with C-90 speakers, 8 ohm. Ordered it then the PRS I have always wanted came up for sale and I jumped on the guitar but now can't really afford to have another cab sitting around. I will sell it exactly like it came from the store, with the original box, packing, speaker cover that is unopened and original recept plus warranty card. I paid $619.00 plus shipping for it total of $680.00. Remember that it ships in a big box and its shipping weight is about 60lbs so most shipping will be around $60.00. Will sell for $480.00 plus actual UPS shipping or of course local pickup in Fort Walton Beach Florida. I will email you any pictures if needed, have lots of references on ebay under the name duncan1dog and have sold on this board before. If someone happened to be wanting one of these cabs this is a great chance to get basically a new one at discounted costs.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested since I forget to check here.

Not interested in trades or offers.

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

The cab is still for sale, decided to add some pictures just to show it truly is new. Its original shipping box is behind it. Ships to continental USA only. Please use contact listed above.

This cab is still available. Please use my email address of southerncomfortcox.net if interested since logging on to this board is hard sometimes. My ebay user name is duncan1dog so you can check my references there and will provide my phone number to secure the transaction.

Back