NEED TO REPLACE FRONT PANEL POTS 3 CHANNEL DUAL RECTIFIER

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worfenstein

Reaction score
Hey guys, I need to replace the pots for my 3 channel dual rectifier. I don't know the values of all of them, I just know channels 2 and 3 use the same type except for the presence pot. Does mesa boogie sell them direct?

worfenstein said:
Hey guys, I need to replace the pots for my 3 channel dual rectifier. I don't know the values of all of them, I just know channels 2 and 3 use the same type except for the presence pot. Does mesa boogie sell them direct?

Yes they sell direct. Just call and tell them which ones you want and let them send you the correct ones. I ordered some pots from them and they were $2 each.

just replaced all my pots in my triple rec... some part numbers changed on mesas end but the numbers in the book will still call out the correct pot to mesa. when you get them some will have shafts that will need to be trimmed. They are plastic and will cut very easy with side cutters. Mesa pots are very inexpensive.

Latest posts

Back