my new LSC

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

optoguitar

Reaction score
wow, finally got to air it out, now i get it!...
haven't quite dialed in the clean yet, it seems a bit muddy or not quite as open as i'm used to (victoria and alessandro) but god, i'm in love with the dirt all over again. this is some righteous clean dirt!!! i've been working out with a new EJ strat, i haven't totally connected with it. totally different guitar through the drive side of the LSC. GOOD THING. the amp is showing its multi-dimensionality! one thing i've learned is to stay within the sweet spot with this amp, its a 1-12, the amp can easily overpower the speaker.

Presence control has a big impact on the sparkle of the high notes. I keep my clean channel at around 1pm and my drive channel around 11am. All the controls are very sensitive, so the manual is key to understanding the interaction.

Enjoy it. I really like mine.

Congrats! You're going to dig the amp. Keep the lows down, for me 9-10:00 works. The Treble is very sensitive and influences the mids and lows since it's first in the signal path.

Back