My new band is releasing our EP....check it out!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Recently joined up with this group, and I have to tell you, I haven't been this excited about music in a LONG time. I feel like we really have something special going.

The band is called 'The Endless Endeavor'

So, I'm posting our first 'preview track' off the EP...it's titled Seven Seas. The EP was recorded with a Rectifier and Diezel Herbert through a Mesa 4x12.

Let me know what you think. If you like what you hear, please add us on myspace, leave a comment, anything! We appreciate the support, no matter how small.

http://www.myspace.com/theendlessendeavor

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Endless-Endeavor/58224268892?ref=nf

Thanks!

Eric

I enjoyed it. When I hear any new metal tune that doesn't have Cookie Monster on lead vocals I have hope that singing will come back! I really liked the hooky slowed down groove toward the end.

Thanks for posting Eric.

Appreciate it much man!

If anyone else would like to chime in, I'd love to hear your opinions aswell!

Sounds awesome dude! I'm glad you've found a group of dedicated players.

If I were to be critical of the mix I would say the snare is a little 'abrasive' for lack of a better word. Sounds killer though man!

EDIT: Reminds me of the band All That Remains. Cool!

clutch71 said:
I enjoyed it. When I hear any new metal tune that doesn't have Cookie Monster on lead vocals I have hope that singing will come back! I really liked the hooky slowed down groove toward the end.

Thanks for posting Eric.

+1

I wanted to ask a few questions. What recto was used and what do think about it compared to the herbert. I've been gasing for some time now for a diezel but theres no way I would spend that much for one. I rather have 2 mesas for the same price. Anyways just wanted your opinion regarding the 2 amps used. Thanks !

Dave.

Dave,

The rectifier was actually a blackface racktifier....

As for herbert vs. rectifier, the herbert is tigheter and more saturated. It helped to give the guitars a little more snarl if you will. Overall, and ESPECIALLY in a live situation, I would never take the Diezel over a rectifier....I feel they are just MUCH meaner live.

Good deal. Give us a heads up when your ep is done I'll pick up a copy for sure. The band I'm in now is almost done writing songs for our ep. Heres the first song we were able to record, all guitars are mark 4. Its pretty rough and there are a few mistakes but we didn't have enough time to fix it. http://www.myspace.com/heckoutofdodge

Dave

I really enjoyed it Dave....cool stuff, and very tasteful playing. Hit me up with any updates with your music aswell!

Eric

To the top one more time...EP release is itching closer and closer...

New facebook is up too, and the link is in the first post!

Thanks!

Eric

Update....the new page is up and running! Spent some money and had it done right....let us know what you think!

Eric
-The Endless Endeavor

Thanks for checking it out!

Anyone else willing to give a listen, please let us know what you think!

Eric
The Endless Endeavor

Latest posts

Back